PlayStation 3 Repair
If you’re in need of professional PlayStation 3 repair services, depend on the experts at CPR! When you take your PlayStation 3 to CPR, you can rest assured that we have the parts, tools, and experience to get the job done right – quickly and hassle-free. You can also sell your PlayStation 3 to CPR or trade it in for one of the many premium pre-owned devices available in our stores.
If you’re in need of PlayStation 3 repair, you’ve come to the right place. Whether there’s a minor malfunction or major damage, you need a qualified technician who can diagnose the problems and make the necessary repairs.
Don’t take chances by going to an inexperienced technician. From broken connections inside your PS3 to read errors and more, we have the expertise and authorized parts to complete your repairs quickly and affordably. In addition to a reliable repair, you’ll also receive a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor. With our services, you’ll have the confidence knowing that your repairs are covered.
Stop by one of our convenient locations nationwide for repair service you can count on. Or, use our mail-in service by shipping your PlayStation 3 to your closest store location.
How Much Will It Cost?
When you’re in need of PlayStation 3 repair services that won’t break the bank, depend on the professionals at CPR! While repair costs vary based on the type and extent of damage to your PlayStation 3, our repairs are always budget-friendly. For a free estimate on your PlayStation 3 repair, call your local Cell Phone Repair store!
We Can Fix Your PlayStation 3
- Same Day Repairs
- Drop It Off or Mail It In – You Decide
- Only High-Quality Parts
- Specially Trained Staff
- Free Estimates
- Buy / Sell / Trade Your Current Device
- Local Service
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Find your local CPR Location to repair your PlayStation 3Store Locator
Latest Common Issues
- Data Recovery
- Battery Replacement & Repair
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Home Button Repair
- Memory Card Reader Replacement & Repair
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Motherboard Repair
- iPad 3 Battery Replacement – All You Need to Know About it !
- iPhone 5 Motherboard Repair
- iPad 2 Screen Replacement: Expert Repair or DIY?
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Motherboard Repair
- USB Port Replacement & Repair