We follow a structured process for educating you about the Cell Phone Repair (CPR®) franchise opportunity, and for getting to know YOU. It’s called the CPR Discovery Process and at the end of it, we’ll both know if a CPR® repair franchise is right for you. After completing our Franchise Information Request Form, we will email you some additional information and then complete the following steps:
- Program Review Phone Call: a 30-60 minute “get to know you” phone call designed to establish your background and motivations for owning a CPR® franchise. We will provide you with the highlights of our industry and franchise, answer your immediate questions and explain our candidate review process.
- Upon receipt of your completed Profile Form, we will send you our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to review, and set an appointment to answer your FDD questions.
- We encourage you to perform independent due diligence/research as part of the process, and come to us with your thoughts and questions. We prefer candidates who exhibit high degrees of enthusiasm, initiative and thoroughness throughout the process.
- Validation Calls: once you have accumulated enough knowledge about our industry and franchise opportunity, we will have you speak with current franchise owners directly about their experiences.
- Launch Timeline: we will work with you to establish your potential CPR® University training dates based on your desired timeframe for launching a business. We will then explain the activities and their deadlines that must be completed in order to attend your desired class.
- Territory Definition: with your target training date established, we will work with you to help you understand your territory options and potential.
- Franchise Agreements: if we offer you a franchise and you accept, we will perform a background check and, assuming your background check is approved, draft your Franchise Agreements for execution.
If you meet our investment parameters and intend to select your business opportunity within the next three months, we invite you to complete our Franchise Information Request Form or call (866) 804-1530 to get started!