Samsung Galaxy S9 Camera Repair
Equipped with a 12 MP Dual Aperture rear camera and an 8 MP front camera, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ make it easy to capture photos like a true professional. Don’t let a broken or malfunctioning camera limit you! Instead, use the following tips and information from CPR to troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy S9 camera.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Camera Not Working?
While some Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ camera issues are the consequence of accidental hardware damage, others are caused by less apparent issues like software issues, SIM card issues, and more. If your Galaxy S9’s rear or front camera has stopped working, use the following troubleshooting tips.
Troubleshooting a Samsung Galaxy S9 Camera
Use the following Samsung Galaxy S9 camera troubleshooting tips in an effort to fix your malfunctioning camera.
- Check Your SIM Card: Ensure your Galaxy S9’s SIM card is inserted correctly. To do this, turn off your device and extract the SIM card tray located on the top of the phone. Insert the SIM card again being careful that it is in the correct position. Once the SIM is firmly in place, test the Galaxy S9 camera again.
- Restart Your Device: Restart your device by performing a soft reset. A soft reset will preserve your data without disrupting any content. Perform a soft reset by:
- Holding down the power button and the volume button for approximately 10 seconds;
- Once the screen goes black, release the buttons.
- Keep Software Up-to-Date: Ensure that your device is running on the most up-to-date Android software. Keeping software up-to-date ensures no bugs are impacting the camera.
Let us Fix Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Camera Today.
If you’ve used the above S9 camera troubleshooting tips but your camera is still malfunctioning, it may be time to consider a professional repair service. Visit your local CPR to have an expert technician diagnose and fix your Galaxy S9.
How much does a Galaxy S9 camera repair cost, you ask? CPR provides customers with free, no commitment time and cost estimates. Contact your nearest store to request a free estimate today!