Samsung Galaxy S8 Home Button Repair
When you’re in need of fast, professional Galaxy S8 home button repair, rely on CPR Cell Phone Repair. Apart from the screen, the Galaxy Note 8 home button is the most utilized element of the device, hence proper function is essential.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Home Button Not Working?
Is your Galaxy S8 home button sticking, lagging or just plain unresponsive? These are common problems that many Galaxy S8 users run into. If your Samsung warranty has expired, it may be time to visit the professionals at CPR Cell Phone Repair.
Troubleshooting Samsung Galaxy S8 Home Button
Before you bring your Galaxy S8 and its broken home button to a professional technician, here are a few troubleshooting tips to try:
Clean the Home Button
Dirt or sticky substances on or around the Galaxy S8 home button could be the cause of your problems. Try using rubbing alcohol and a tissue or cotton swab to wipe on and around the home button.
Calibrate the Home Button
- Open any app that has come pre-installed on your Galaxy S8.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the Power button until “slide to power off” appears.
- Release the power button, and then press and hold the home button until “slide to power off” vanishes.
Enable On-Screen Home Button
- If calibrating your home button fails, then enabling your on-screen home button is your next priority.
- Simply go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch > Toggle On
Let us Fix Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Home Button Today
Sometimes even the most valiant troubleshooting attempts don’t produce results. If you find yourself at a loss, bring your device to CPR. Our experienced technicians are happy to perform a fast Galaxy S8 home button repair!
How much does it cost, you ask? CPR will give a free, no-commitment Galaxy S8 repair estimate before we start any work. Find a CPR store near you today!