Samsung Galaxy S7 Water Damage Repair
When you’re in need of Galaxy S7 water damage repair, rely on CPR Cell Phone Repair. At CPR, we specialize in repairing water damaged devices and will bring your device back to life, rescue your data, and replace any parts that may have broken.
Water Damaged Samsung Galaxy S7?
Has your Galaxy S7 gone for an accidental dip in the pool, fell in the toilet or went through the wash? No worries, accidents happen and CPR is here to help.
Troubleshooting Galaxy S7 Water Damage
There are a few things you can do before bringing your device to a professional repair team. Below are some Do’s and Don’ts for troubleshooting a liquid-damaged Galaxy S7:
If your Galaxy S7 has experienced water damage, do:
- Remove the sim card, memory card, and anything else that might be plugged into the device.
- Dry gently with an absorbent towel.
If you Galaxy S7 has experienced water damage, don’t:
- Don’t push any buttons! This could force water further into the circuits.
- Don’t use a hairdryer on the phone – this could also push water into the phone and do further damage.
- Don’t turn the phone on too soon. It is best to wait 24 hours before attempting to turn your phone back on.
Let us Fix Your Water Damaged Samsung Galaxy S7
Bring your water damaged Galaxy S7 to CPR for fast and friendly service. Our technicians will open your phone, dry out the internal components, rinse the device of any debris, test the parts, and replace any permanently damaged parts.
Wondering how much it will cost? CPR offers a free, no-commitment estimate for all Galaxy S7 repairs. Visit one of our conveniently located CPR stores today!