Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Home Button Repair
When you’re in need of fast, professional Galaxy Note 8 home button repair, rely on CPR Cell Phone Repair. Apart from the screen, the Galaxy Note 8 home button is the most utilized element of the device, hence proper function is essential.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Home Button Not Working?
Is your Galaxy Note 8 home button sticking, lagging or just plain unresponsive? These are common problems that many Galaxy Note 8 users run into. If your Samsung warranty has expired, it may be time to visit the professionals at CPR Cell Phone Repair.
Troubleshooting Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Home Button
Before you bring your Galaxy Note 8 and its broken home button to a professional technician, here are a few troubleshooting tips to try:
Clean the Home Button
Dirt or sticky substances on or around the Galaxy Note 8 home button could be the cause of your problems. Try using rubbing alcohol and a tissue or cotton swab to wipe on and around the home button.
Calibrate the Home Button
- Open any app that has come pre-installed on your Galaxy Note 8.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the Power button until “slide to power off” appears.
- Release the power button, and then press and hold the home button until “slide to power off” vanishes.
Enable On-Screen Home Button
- If calibrating your home button fails, then enabling your on-screen home button is your next priority.
- Simply go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch > Toggle On
Let us Fix Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Home Button Today
Sometimes even the most valiant troubleshooting attempts don’t produce results. If you find yourself at a loss, bring your device to CPR. Our experienced technicians are happy to perform a fast Galaxy Note 8 home button repair!
How much does it cost, you ask? CPR will give a free, no-commitment Galaxy Note 8 repair estimate before we start any work. Find a CPR store near you today!