iPhone XR Water Damage Repair
When you’re in desperate need of iPhone XR water damage repair, rely on CPR. Our stores have years of experience diagnosing and repairing iPhone water damage. Learn more about our services and troubleshooting a damaged device below.
Water Damaged iPhone XR?
Has your iPhone XR gone for a swim in the washing machine, toilet or pool? Accidents happen, and the professionals at CPR are here to save your mobile life.
Troubleshooting iPhone XR Water Damage
Before visiting your nearest repair shop, review the following iPhone XR water damage troubleshooting tips.
If your iPhone XR has liquid damage, do:
- Remove the Nano SIM, case, charger, and anything else you have plugged into the device.
- Dry gently with a soft, absorbent towel.
If your iPhone XR has water damage, don’t:
- Don’t push any buttons! Pushing buttons may force water further into the device’s circuits.
- Don’t use a hairdryer to dry the iPhone.
- Don’t turn the iPhone XR on too soon. It is best to wait at least 24 hours before trying to turn your device back on.
Let us Fix Your Water Damaged iPhone XR
Bring your liquid damaged iPhone XR to CPR Cell Phone Repair for professional service. Our experts will open your iPhone XR, dry out the device, test it, and replace any permanently damaged parts.