iPad Pro Home Button Repair
When you’re in need of fast, professional iPad Pro home button repair, rely on CPR Cell Phone Repair. Apart from the screen, the iPad Pro home button is the most utilized element of the device, hence proper function is essential.
iPad Pro Home Button Not Working?
Is your iPad Pro home button sticking, lagging or just plain unresponsive? These are common problems that many iPad Pro users run into. If your Apple warranty has expired, it may be time to visit the professionals at CPR Cell Phone Repair.
Troubleshooting iPad Pro Home Button
Before you bring your iPad Pro and its broken home button to a professional technician, here are a few troubleshooting tips to try:
Clean the Home Button
Dirt or sticky substances on or around the iPad Pro home button could be the cause of your problems. Try using rubbing alcohol and a tissue or cotton swab to wipe on and around the home button.
Calibrate the Home Button
- Open any app that has come pre-installed on your iPad Pro.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the Power button until “slide to power off” appears.
- Release the power button, and then press and hold the home button until “slide to power off” vanishes.
Enable On-Screen Home Button
- If calibrating your home button fails, then enabling your on-screen home button is your next priority.
- Simply go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch > Toggle On
Let us Fix Your iPad Pro Home Button Today
Sometimes even the most valiant troubleshooting attempts don’t produce results. If you find yourself at a loss, bring your device to CPR. Our experienced technicians are happy to perform a fast iPad Pro home button repair!
How much does it cost, you ask? CPR will give a free, no-commitment iPad Pro repair estimate before we start any work. Find a CPR store near you today!