Please complete the following form to get started with the corporate managed Pay Per Click program.
Note: This is for each location if you own multiple locations please complete the form for each location.
Pay Per Click Services Include:
Google’s AdWords uses keywords that potential customer searches online to determine the relevance to your ads and position of your ads, among other factors. In order to come up with the most efficient keywords for your business, we will:
- Perform independent research to better understand your business, industry and online competition in your local market.
- Perform research on top industry keywords that will drive most visitors to your website.
- Analyze and restructure your current campaign if any, from your ads groups, keywords and various reports, and give recommendation on refining the keywords. ads groups and campaign.
- Analyze CPC (cost per click) on current keywords and groups.
- Use Keyword Tool to help building a master list of keywords for ads groups and reviewing detailed keyword performance statistics.
Development and Implementation
Once the assessment is completed, we move onto creating your new ad campaign with ads groups, keywords and ads text for each group. Standard procedures include:
- Creating ads campaign, with settings such as daily budget, ads scheduling, position preference, search network selection, target geographic area.
- Creating ads groups according to the relevance to your products and services, as well as your marketing objectives.
- Assigning keywords to relevant ads groups.
- Crafting actual result-oriented ads text for each ads group. Minimum of two versions of ads text will be created for performance comparison.
- Using Traffic Estimator to do an estimate of keywords performance, and determine the CPC value for optimal ads positioning.
- Mapping keywords/keyword groups to their landing pages.
- Implementing Conversion Tracking for your ads campaign. Conversion Tracking will help you identify the keywords that actually lead to a purchase or lead so that you can make smarter budgeting decisions.
- Installing and testing Conversion Tracking code on tracking pages.
- Free Estimate Form Completion
- Call Tracking
- Contact Us Form Completion
Monitoring, Reporting and Optimization
Timely monitoring and reporting is essential to the overall PPC campaign management. Without monitoring and conversion optimization, a PPC campaign risks paying more per click than necessary. Also your campaign risks being overpowered by competitor, and under-performed due to changing market condition
We will provide near real time reporting:
- Statistical Reporting –See your average actual CPC, impressions, ads clicks, CTR (click through rate), average ads position, and cost. This reporting is available for each keywords,ads groups, campaigns, and account.
- Financial Reporting –Review a detailed billing summary and campaign costs.
- Conversion Reporting With Call Tracking –Track your AdWords conversions. Monitoring and reporting will help us refine keywords, ads text, ads groups and campaigns, and insures that your ads are placed in competitive positions for optimal CPC prices.
Minimum Requirements To Participate
- Google Adwords Account or We will setup one up for you.
- Minimum Google AdWords Spend of $400.00 Per Month
- Minimum of 4 Month Participation In PPC Campaign